Binary Option Trading is a very popular Binary Options platform. Trading is suitable to both the professional and beginner trader.
They offer five different ways of trading:
- Binary Options –The trader predicts whether the market will go up or down by a set expiration time. Choose the asset you wish to trade, click ‘Call’ if you think the asset will go up, or ‘Put’ if you believe the asset will go down by the expiration time.
- 60 Seconds – The same as Binary Options, the only difference being that the expiration time is set at 60 seconds.
- One Touch – This offers high payouts of up to 500% and is available when the markets are closed.
- Option Builder – For experienced traders who want complete freedom in setting the expiration time and risk level.
- Pro trader – Geared for professional traders. This offers a lot of choice in every aspect of the trade.
Traders can choose from nearly a hundred assets to trade. These include indices like the Nasdaq and Dow Jones, Commodities like gold and oil, a huge variety of stocks, and Forex pairs.
As of this writing, Binary Option Trading offers the following trading packages:
- Mini: Minimum deposit $250, Platform walk through, 25% Welcome Bonus
- Standard: Minimum deposit $500, Professional 1 on 1 personal training session including strategy, Daily market updates, 40% Welcome Bonus
- Investor: Minimum deposit $1,000, Dedicated Account Manager, Ongoing trading analysis, strategies and coaching, 50% Welcome Bonus
- Professional: Minimum deposit $5,000, Dedicated Account Manager, Dedicated Senior Analyst, Same-day withdrawals
Binary Option Trading is said to offer its customers a good level of education/ training and customer service. They provide free educational content such as Ebooks, videos, and courses as well as Binary Options signals for select traders. Their educational content includes basic education in trading Binary Options as well as discussion of various trading strategies. To access this content, visit our website Binary Option Trading provides a high rate of return on trades (85% for standard Binary Options and up to 500% on One Touch Options). They don’t charge fees, spreads or commissions.